To answer your question, all is well! Derek actually had two days without an appointment, a test or labwork, just to rest and relax at home. He is feeling fine, despite the on-and-off sleep pattern that still persists at night. During this week one medication will be tapered off, and we're thinking that may help with the problem. The four 'halo wounds' are mostly healed now and barely noticeable.
Monday, he'll go in to see about the shoulder. Meantime, we're expecting Visitors from the South tonight and through Sunday - my sister, Ruth, & her husband, Bob, from San Diego. It's great incentive to clean the house! So, I'd better go get to it.
Have a good weekend, everyone!

3 comments:
So glad Ruth and Bob can be with you this weekend. My hugs are included in the mix - and all of you are very close in my thoughts and prayers, always. Treasure the day.
Whoops! I hit the wrong key and the comment "saved" before I added the all-important "GMa P" to the signature. Sorry.
So glad you are doing so good Derek. I would come to see you but as you know I have my hands full with Cliff being in the hosp. You are constantly in our thoughts and praise to God. God is so good. We love all of you.
Post a Comment