Derek was admitted Friday at noon to UCSF Medical Center and is back on the 11th Floor of Long Hospital for his second 6-day round of chemo. Just before midnight the IV was started. In a semi-private room initially, he is expecting to move today to a private room (the charge nurse promised!) with sleeping accommodations for his mom. Since he had no roommate, however, I was able to stay overnight in his room anyway, camped out in a chair. Not too much sleep for either of us! Derek was awakened every hour or so for one reason or another, as it goes in the hospital. When he gets moved, I'll fill you in on the room number and visitor information. Not many brain cells functioning this morning, so I'll sign off for now!
Thanks for checking in on Deez.

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Hang in there Derek. You too Donna!
Post a Comment