"All that we do
Is touched by ocean, yet we remain
On the shore of what we know."
~ Richard Wilbur
For Derek, 2 years missing you:
Wherever I go,
Whatever I do,
At home or away,
I think about you.
However I feel,
Whoever I'm near,
With tears or a smile,
I wish you were here.
Forever you're missed!
Whenever I pray,
I ask God to hug
My sweet boy today.
I love you,
Mom
September 30, 2011
A song for today, and every day:
I Will Remember You
~ by Sarah McLachlan





4 comments:
Remembering Derek with you. We still have his picture on our family wall. Two years past, looking forward to when time will be no more but family will! Praying for you, Keith, Jamie, and family.
I LOVE this poem...so simple, but so poignant. My heart echoes yours.
How beautiful Donna. Derek was such a sweet granson. I miss him also. I think of him often and how he use to tease me. We were blessed by the times he spent the night with us when he was in college here. He was so caring to Cliff and Cliff loved him much.
Yes.......<3
Post a Comment