I do hope your Thanksgiving was well-done, but actually I'm not referring to a turkey dinner in this post.
Both those definitions of "well-done" come to mind with Jamie's style of childbirth! As with Kendall, who was 9 days overdue and born weighing 9# 14 oz., baby #2 decided to stay put 4 days beyond his Nov. 24th due date, assuring plump newborn perfection to rival his sister's!
Keith and I are pleased and proud to announce the arrival of our grandson, Carter Paul Stavenger - born on Nov. 28 at 8:23 p.m., weighing 9# 12 oz. and 21" length. (A second scale was used after the first one signaled "overload" and they thought it was broken. Ha, Carter fooled them, he carries his weight well - the second weigh-in was exactly the same!) Congratulations to Jamie and Chris on another baby "job" well-done! What a very special time it was for me to be there, too.
![]() |
| Our favorite grandson! |
![]() |
| Kendall meets her baby brother. |
![]() |
| Kicking back after a busy day! |
![]() |
| The homecoming - now a family of four! |
Now back home, where the fall colors are beginning to fall off the trees, I'm sorting through pictures from the fun times we had with 23-month-old Kendall Rae and her mom and dad as we visited their new home and waited for her little brother's arrival. I'll share some of them soon. Stay tuned!






3 comments:
Can't wait!! These are so special!! Be home tomorrow after what seems to be gone forever.. I too won't be going anywhere for a long time. :-( We will love our beautiful babies from afar! xoox T
That last picture is killer! Such an unbelievably precious family photo, and well done or not, Carter looks perfect! Congratulations, Petersens! :D
Indeed we will stay tuned! Carter was 'well done' for sure, and what a beautiful baby. Kendall looks a bit in awe - and will love being a big help for her Mom. So much to learn.
Post a Comment