
It's my blogger brain that has been on a spring break. The past week brought Ups and Downs and In-betweens. Here's a quick recap:
~ We started work in our long-neglected yard and planted new flowers.
~ I hung two hummingbird feeders on the porch outside the front window. (I have been wanting to do that for years.)
~ Tax reports were finished and 2009 officially filed away.
~ On March 23, granddaughter Kendall became a 3-month-old.
~ We were jolted with news of a friend's daughter's death. Amy was 24.
~ We drove to the coast with Keith's mom to attend a Pickle Family party celebrating his aunt and uncle's 60th Anniversary.
~ March 30 marked six months of Derek's absence. Jamie blogged a sweet remembrance. The first hummingbird appeared - I hope he'll come back and bring friends.
~ March 31 was Amy's Celebration of Life service at our church - heartwarming, heartbreaking.
Rain and sunshine. Heartaches and blessings.
March is a wrap.
Little Miss Kendall Rae brings us smiles every day!
Little Miss Kendall Rae brings us smiles every day!


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment