
Since we're too far away to "spoil" our granddaughter properly, Jamie and Chris have been doing a wonderful job of spoiling us with frequent picture updates of growing-and-changing Kendall Rae. They never fail to bring smiles to our proud-grandparent faces. Keith is quick to pick out his favorites and have me print them out for him to take to work and show off. Now that Kendall has discovered her ability to "talk," we have been able to hear her coos, ahhs, and ohhhs over the phone. What a sweet sound! In a little over a week, she will be 3 months old.
I know you have been patiently waiting to see some new pics, so here you go. And, if you haven't seen them, click Jamie's blog (top of link list on right) and scroll down to the adorable video clips posted on March 6th of Kendall practicing standing on her wobbly little legs.
Forget March Madness, here's some March Cuteness:



2 comments:
Oh my - what could be more precious or awe inspiring I always love to see your pictures.
Carol
I just love this little girl!
Post a Comment