Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grandma Time

The much-anticipated weekend flew by so fast, I'm still in "unwind" mode a day after the departure of our visitors from the Midwest. Chris and Jamie arrived right on schedule to introduce Kendall to her West Coast family and friends. Here in NorCal, the weekend was packed full: Lunch and dinners with friends, church, naps by the fireplace, a memorial service, hot chocolate time, and my personal favorite - lots of baby cuddles! Sadly, Grandpa Keith was ailing with a bad cold and cough and thought he'd better keep a distance. We hope his sacrifice succeeded in keeping any threatening germs at bay. Meanwhile, a smile appeared on my face and in my heart as I savored every opportunity for 'Grandma Time' with 2-month-old Kendall Rae. More later, but for now I'll share some of the cuteness and let a few pictures speak for themselves. :)







3 comments:

Ted said...

The three generation pictures gets the gold! Rosa

George and Barb said...

A very special "keeper."

Mom/GMa/GGMa said...

My heart bursts with pride. Definitely a "keeper."